Information roadshow – Business opportunities in bioenergy
Are you curious about bioenergy?
What is bioenergy? The sector covers solid biomass (woodfuels), liquid biofuels, biogas/biomethane, energy crops, and biochar.
Perhaps you are looking to upskill or diversify, move to a renewable fuel, start a new business or product line or looking at the options available to you?
Why not join us at this free event to find out more.
Registration is required to attend click the link here
Free business mentoring programme
The National Just Transition Fund supported Midlands Bioenergy Development Project delivered by the Irish Bioenergy Association is offering a business mentoring programme in the form of non-financial and technical support to start-ups and existing businesses seeking to diversify, switch fuels and/or start a new bioenergy business. You can learn more about this project and how to express interest in this free business mentoring programme at:
- Introduction to Bioenergy (sectors and fuels)
- Explaining the National JTF Midlands Bioenergy Development Project (MBDP) and opportunity to get involved in the free business mentoring programme.
- Update on the bioenergy feedstock and energy users’ analysis reports completed for the midland’s region.
- Update on the supports available for solid biomass and biogas through the SEAI’s Support Scheme for Renewable Heat (SSRH).
- Industry updates on the policy and developments in the biomethane/biogas, biomass, and biochar sectors.
- Open discussion and Q&A.
These information roadshows events and mentoring programme are being organised under the auspices of the National Just Transition funded Midlands Bioenergy Development Programme.